Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Louis
    Keymaster

For the first time this weekend I actually had a good luck around the marina, stopping at plenty of pubs along the way. It was basically a pub crawl with a few photos added on top.
      I ended up in the grain barge which was a lot cheaper than I expected considering it’s essentially a pub boat. Anyway the staff were great I recommend it.

Just wondering – if anyone has any decent pubs to visit around the bristol marina area?

Matt
      Participant

Hey Louis Have you not checked out the wonderful Weatherspoon’s in the marina – I mean it’s cheap as chips and at least you’ve got a view of the water – if you can fight the alcoholics that is. 😀

Louis
        Keymaster

Oh I have done it alright it was the third on our pub crawl to my memory. You can’t beat a good spoons. My partner hates them and that’s why I drag her in everytime.

Matt
          Participant

On a serious note though I definitely second The Grain Barge the fact and the smoker section upstairs is pretty damn top. Anyway, good look in search of your Bristol pubs!

Maxwell Hopkins
            Participant

When it comes to the summer season, most the people want to have a party near lakeside with family and friends. Last year my friend had purchased a new boat which was shipped by a professional boat transport service in California. We all had done a great boat party and there was also a pub with beautiful seats on the sun deck with lovely views and there are plenty of tables under cover on the heated terrace.

Louis
              Keymaster

Hello Maxwell,

If you require an advertisement or backlink from BRP please get in contact with
                [email protected] for a very affordable fee.

Kind Regards
                Louis

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.