#5947
Marc
Participant

Afternoon all, it took a ridiculous amount of faffing but we got the bulkhead for the anchor locker made last night, the slightly rustic (wonky) cubby made it a bit of a challenge to get it to sit in straight* but we (mostly John) struggled on and in the end we got it close enough!

*the term straight, when used in the context of Merganser is a variable that is very difficult to apply mainly due to the inside of the hull being a bit rustic and the deck being 10mm to port at the bow and 14mm to starboard at the stern in relation to a laser line. We decided on using the beam I installed a few weeks ago as a datum for all future measurements as it “looks about right”.