Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Marc
    Participant

Evening folks, whilst I’m sat waiting for the latest round of epoxy to do it’s thing I thought I’d do a little update! So here’s the template and build of a little cuddy to sit behind the anchor locker, it also provides some strength to the bow in the area the windlass sits, the eagle eyed among you will notice that I changed my mind halfway through… All will become clear! #mystery!

Louis
      Keymaster

Good Work!

• This reply was modified 3 years, 9 months ago by Louis.
        Marc
        Participant

Afternoon all, it took a ridiculous amount of faffing but we got the bulkhead for the anchor locker made last night, the slightly rustic (wonky) cubby made it a bit of a challenge to get it to sit in straight* but we (mostly John) struggled on and in the end we got it close enough!

*the term straight, when used in the context of Merganser is a variable that is very difficult to apply mainly due to the inside of the hull being a bit rustic and the deck being 10mm to port at the bow and 14mm to starboard at the stern in relation to a laser line. We decided on using the beam I installed a few weeks ago as a datum for all future measurements as it “looks about right”.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.