Steve Wayne

    That I do not know, I am learning more about this boat as I get into the restoration of it. I did learn that my question I ask was called the wrong thing. The correct item I am trying to get off is called the
    “shift/throttle lever” by the steering wheel.
    my mistake
    I will get a picture and post it later