Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Marc
    Participant

Good evening folks!
      We’ve been down to see the boat for the first time since lockdown happened, mostly because we’re the main point of contact for my grandparents so need to stay fit and healthy for them. So the damage… Surprisingly absolutely non! I was worried that as the new hatch is unsealed the bilge pump would have given up and filled the boat with water from the storms but thankfully it was bone dry inside. The caravan has had a bit of a mousey party inside but there doesn’t appear to be any damage apart from needing a good clean.
      One of the first jobs for this season was to prep the boat and caravan to be moved to an area thats harder/less boggy underfoot. This means getting the legs fitted into their re-enforcement plates so that’s where the next point of focus will be.

So apart from a bit of gardening, we can pick up where we left off, I’m pretty happy with that outcome.

Attachments:
      Marc
      Participant

Went down this afternoon to start the gardening, quite the jungle! In other news it appears the electrics in the carashed didn’t survive the flooding, I’m really hoping it’s just the link cable but that’s another thing to add to the list before work can start again properly.

Attachments:
      Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.